George Christian: Insílios ou Diários da Sobrevivência 2 out on Ramble Nov 5

Bahian composer and guitarist George Christian will release Insílios ou Diários da Sobrevivência 2 - the second part of his Survival Diaries series on November 5 through Ramble Records.


"Survival is a universal theme, and I wanted to amplify talking not only about my own experience, but also of the human kind (nowadays, still facing the pandemic nightmare)."


"My music is all about moods and slipstreams of thoughts and emotions, and words many times can’t convey what I’m aiming to express. However, words can echo or mirror those sounds. That’s the road or the sea I’m travelling with ‘Insílios ou Diários da Sobrevivência 2'."



https://george-christian-ramble-records.bandcamp.com/album/ins-lios-ou-di-rios-da-sobreviv-ncia-2

Comments