the Man from Atlantis - 'Kali Ma Rama Lama Fi Fo Fi Fum' and 'Excuse Me While I Scrape My Brain' double A-sided release this Bandcamp Friday 4/9/2020.

 


Yes friends and freaks, I’ve taken a break from my preferred finger picking ramblings and sooky outsider acid folk to release a new double A side heavy psych free-improvised freak out. It is dropping tomorrow via my Bandcamp and hoping it brings some joy or escapism to the proverbial shit truck that 2020 has been thus far.



Slide down the rabbit hole and into the sonic maelstrom with these two marathon-esque tracks and become like water and go with the flow. 



This is Bandcamp Friday and our good friends and compatriots at Bandcamp are continuing to support artist by relinquishing their fees for the first Friday of every month.



if you are so inclined, please support my endeavours and hard work and download these recently mastered tracks; as all earnings will go towards the fund to have these pressed into circular shellac objects that you shall be able to capitalise with on your high fidelity units. If you enjoy please give me some support by following my YouTube and Bandcamp pages. 



https://themanfromatlantis.bandcamp.com


Comments