Dave Brown - Monkey residency Sept-Oct 2012

I have 3 shows coming up over the next 3 weeks all at Monkey bar in Nth Fitzroy at 7PM on Sunday evenings. First up, this Sunday 23rd September I'll be playing prepared guitar and I'll be joined by contrabass player Nick Tsiavos and accordion player Anthony Schulz. This will be a rekindling of the trio only briefly touched on when we shared the stage at Monkey with bassist Barre Phillips some months ago. So I'm really looking forward to an extended musical exploration.

Coming up on the two subsequent Sundays I'll be joined by Adam Simmons and Carolyn Connors (30/09) and then Rosalind Hall and Tim Catlin (07/10).


Who: David Brown: prepared guitar, Nick Tsiavos: contrabass, Anthony Schulz: accordion.

Where: Monkey, 181 St George's Road, Nth Fitzroy.

When: 7PM, Sunday 23rd September 2012.

(forwarded from Dave Brown)

Comments