David Chesworth and Adrian Sherriff - Carlton Courthouse - 31 Jan 2011

(forwarded from David Chesworth)
-------------
Just thought I’d let you know of a gig I am doing with Adrian Sherriff this coming Monday (Jan 31) at the Carlton Courthouse as part of the La Mama Music series.

To temper the heat of the day we will be providing our own brand of sonic air-conditioning. I am told the conventional air-conditioning will also be on so it will be nice a cool inside.


I will be continuing my interest in re-spatialising real-world sounds and performing with Adrian on shakuhachi and trombone (with manipulations)

Also a beguiling set from Anthony Schultz (solo accordion)


Hope you can join us.

David Chesworth


Monday 31st January in La Mama's Carlton Courthouse.
7pm box office/bar opens, 7.30pm concert starts. $15 and $10 (cash only)

Online or 'Phone Bookings advised - check out La Mama Musica website at www.lamama.com.au - or 9347 6142.

Comments