- Rosalind Hall - saxophone, preparations and self-made reeds
- Inge Olmheim - electronics
- Dale Gorfinkel - vibraphone and inventions
- "Slideshow" by Lisa Campbell-Smith with performance by Erick Mitsak - In a world of stone, comes the triumphant inclusion from the bright recesses of the human mind: concrete. A rock-solid construction with tools of video, stills, sound and vibrations on the vocal cords. Amplified.
- DJ2 aka Paul Wain (Antediluvian Rocking Horse)
@ Horse Bazaar
397 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
$5 on the door.